Enterprise Name: Jiashan Wang Machinery Co。, Ltd。
Contact person: Manager Zhang 15921811816
General Wang 13806713135
Address:Zhejiang Company-No. 9, Lane 31, Jiashan, Zhejiang
Guangxi Agency-No. 425, Chenxiong Mechatronic City, Nanning, Guangxi
What are the factors affecting the accuracy of sander for in-depth analysis?
_The size of both sides of sanding board of sanding machine is not uniform and the cross section is inclined wedge, which is caused by the non-parallel upper and lower sand rollers.
_The sanding board is thin on both sides and thick in the middle, and its cross section is similar to rhombus. This phenomenon occurs in Sanders above four sand racks. Neighboring two pairs of sand rollers are not parallel, and the direction is opposite.
_Sanding machine sanding plate thickness is uneven, irregular in cross-section, but relatively fixed azimuth. There are two reasons: irregular wear of sand rollers; uneven thickness of abrasive pad, wool felt and graphite belt, or deformation of abrasive pad body, or improper installation of abrasive pad (referring to the installation of wool felt and graphite belt).
_Within the scale of 10-15 mm from the ends of both sides of the sanding board, the scale is significantly less than that of the normal model, which is called collapse. In conventional measurement, collapse is often neglected. There are two methods of detection:
(1) Place the straight line section of the steel tape or vernier caliper at the end of the plate, and investigate the gap between the end of the plug or the naked eye. (2) Investigate or plug the ends of both sides of the stacking plate with a plug ruler.
Collapse is very bad for veneer, and the back edge of veneer drops easily. Therefore, strict control should be taken. Generally, the following measures should be taken: 1. Reducing the grinding amount of the grinding pad, thereby reducing the grinding pressure on both sides of the plate and reducing the degree of collapse.
(2) Cut the wool felt near the ends of the sanding board into triangles or cut the graphite tape into a rectangle (20 *50mm) to reduce the grinding load on both sides of the board and reduce the degree of collapse. It is useful to choose this method, but the smoothness of the edge of the board has decreased, so it should be enough.
(3) Choosing the technology of sand before sawing can solve the problem of edge collapse, and the requirement of sanding machine adjustment is significantly reduced. However, there are two major drawbacks in this process: one is that sanding and saw edge will affect each other because of their own faults, and the strong noise of saw edge will also affect the operating environment; the other is that adding sanding at the edge will consume a lot of electricity. 5. gnawing head, tail and corner.
At the front and back end of sanding board or 10-15 mm from the end of four corners, the scale is significantly smaller than the normal formulas of biting, tail biting and corner biting. Simple negligence in routine detection, the detection method is the same as collapse. This kind of phenomenon can also cause bad luck to veneer, which needs to be strictly controlled. The following measures are mainly adopted:
(1) Strictly adjust the orientation of the conveyor roll and guide plate according to the adjustment requirements. Too high or too low will lead to gnawing head, tail and angle. Especially when grinding thick plates, this problem becomes more and more outstanding.
(2) When the above phenomena occur in the multi-channel sanding combination, we should find out where the process of biting head, tail and corner occurs. If it occurs in coarse sand, and the degree is severe, the latter process can not be eliminated, so it is necessary to solve the problem in coarse sand.
When the bending of the wool board is too large, the above phenomena will also occur, and the quality of the wool board should be controlled.
(3) Lower conveyor roll will be worn to different degrees in long-term operation. When the wear reaches a certain degree, the orientation practice of lower conveyor roll will also change, so sometimes it will be found that the phenomenon of biting head, tail and angle occurs after sander operation for a period of time. The lower conveyor roll should be replaced.
6. Distribution of grinding amount between upper and lower parts of sander's sanding board is inappropriate.
Most particleboard and MDF have pre-curing layer on the surface. This pre-curing layer has low strength, which will affect the future application and needs sand. For particleboard, there are not only the problems of pre-curing layer, but also the practice of fine surface structure and coarse middle. Fine surface particleboard should be preserved in the grinding process, so the amount of grinding up and down should be appropriately allocated according to the practice. Generally, the following methods are chosen:
(1) Look in different ways to find out which process is the main cause of eccentric wear. Usually coarse sand.
(2) The eccentric wheel of the top grinding roll should be adjusted to rise or fall together, and the distance between the two rolls should remain unchanged.
(3) The backpressure roll should be adjusted to reduce or add spacing to the cross-cutting sand rack.
Jiashan Wang Machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional contractor of hot press, woodworking cold press, glue coating machine, sawing machine, edge grinder, lifting platform, dust removal equipment and other woodworking machinery production and processing enterprises.