Enterprise Name: Jiashan Wang Machinery Co., Ltd.
Contact person: Manager Zhang 15921811816
General Wang 13806713135
Address:Zhejiang Company-No. 9, Lane 31, Jiashan, Zhejiang
Guangxi Agency-No。 425, Chenxiong Mechatronic City, Nanning, Guangxi
In the process of operation, the machine often presents some defects, but these should be cleaned in time, but assuming that improper disposal can affect production and add cost. This requires operators to be familiar with the operation rules, skilled in operation and timely cleaning. Some defects are not serious when they are found, but if they are not properly handled, they will lead to big defects and seriously affect production.
The common defects of sander are analyzed below.
1. Belt deviation, generally due to improper adjustment, the normal belt sway should be 15-20 umm, the swing frequency is 15-20 times per minute, the swing speed is moderate and swing in and out together. Assuming that it is in abnormal condition and lasts a long time, it can show the appearance of running deviation, especially when the swing speed is not the same, it is easier to cause abnormal shutdown; photoelectric switch damage, solenoid valve damage, shaking cylinder damage. Poor dust collection and high dust concentration will affect the normal operation of photovoltaic cells and lead to abrasive belt deviation. Damaged parts should be replaced in time to improve the dust removal effect.
2. Limit failure, there are limit switches at both ends of the belt. When the belt shakes and fails to run to one side, touch the limit switch, release the belt, and the main motor automatically interrupts, which can be used to protect the belt. Once the limit fails, the abrasive belt will be damaged, the friction rack will spark, and even cause fire. Therefore, the limit switch should always check whether the action is reliable.
3. Once the belt wrinkles, the belt can no longer be used. Generally, there are three kinds of belt wrinkles: abrasive roll and tension roll wear and tear, grinding thought and modification roll; belt wrinkles caused by moisture softening, can be treated by drying and drying; sander does not use the surface of the roller for a long time to rust rough, sand belt shaking difficult to lead to the main. Zhang Xu, at this moment should be dealt with roller rust removal or grinding with finer sandpaper.
4. Abrasive belt cracking and abrasive belt cracking are mainly caused by abrasive belt deviation, inadequate replacement of abrasive belt grinding, excessive grinding load, hard objects encountered in the grinding process, or quality problems of abrasive belt itself. The cracking of sand belt should be avoided as far as possible, otherwise it can lead to fire. When the current is abnormal, the abrasive belt should be inquired whether it has been worn blunt, assuming that it should be replaced in time.
5. In order to adjust the sander, it is necessary to adjust the back pressure spring of the upper conveyor roll to two-thirds (the remaining one-third). The distance between the upper conveyor roll and the lower conveyor roll should be 1.5mm or 1mm less than the thickness of the slab passed, otherwise the slab will run off or skid. When severe, it can cause a rebound, which can hurt personal safety.
6. The change of grinding plate specifications after replacement of abrasive belt. When the clamping block is loosened or locked, the cantilever of sander has a larger azimuth displacement, which should be within 0.5mm normally. Assuming that the clamping block is too large, when the clamping block is used to lock the cantilever, the difference of the clamping force will make the repetition accuracy of the cantilever different, which will lead to the unswerving of the sanding plate specification and directly affect the sanding accuracy of the sanding machine. When the cantilever error is too large (over 0.5mm), the locking block fixing bolt should be unscrewed and adjusted properly. When replacing the abrasive belt together, the locking force of the locking block should be together.
7. When the transport rollers change intermittently or do not rotate or work in empty car, they can not inquire about the above situation. Only when they are empty car can they be found. The reason is that some or all of the worm gears are worn or worn during the worm gear deceleration which transmits power. Although it will not affect the operation, other worm gears will shorten their life and cause greater loss because of the increased workload. Therefore, once this situation is found, it should be replaced immediately.
8. Abnormal vibration of main bearing seat. Under normal conditions, the vibration of the main bearing seat is very small. Operators with experience can judge whether it is normal or not by touching it. Generally, there is no condition to measure it by instruments in the field, but it can be judged by comparing it with other bearing seats, and also by the appearance of sanding board. When abnormal vibration of bearing seat occurs, it can be considered that there are two reasons: one is bearing damage, only need to replace the bearing; the other is contact roll wear, loss of garden, original dynamic balance damage, which constitutes abnormal vibration. This situation needs to be repaired by removing the sand roll.
9. Slipping appearance of main drive triangular belt, which is caused by improper adjustment in S-type and T-type sanders. The belt elongation should be adjusted strictly according to the requirement of 1.5-2% and the two ends of the triangle belt should be tightened together. When the adjustment is completed according to the demand, the test operation should be carried out, especially when the current of the main motor suddenly rises, the belt should be inquired whether it is running off, assuming it is running off, the second adjustment should be made.
Jiashan Wang Machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional contractor of hot press, woodworking cold press, glue coating machine, sawing machine, edge grinder, lifting platform, dust removal equipment and other woodworking machinery production and processing enterprises.