Enterprise Name: Jiashan Wang Machinery Co., Ltd.
Contact person: Manager Zhang 15921811816
General Wang 13806713135
Address:Zhejiang Company-No。 9, Lane 31, Jiashan, Zhejiang
Guangxi Agency-No。 425, Chenxiong Mechatronic City, Nanning, Guangxi
Hydraulic cold press is becoming more and more popular with users. Although the contents of hydraulic cold press have been introduced in previous articles, our operators still receive many messages about the related problems of hydraulic cold press these days. Perhaps the primary reason is that many details have not been paid attention to. Today, the hydraulic cold press has been introduced in many articles. Our operators will lead us to understand these problems.
Prepare for cold press operation:
1. Clean up the machine (including the scale on the light plate) and the workplaces;
2. Check whether there is oil leakage in oil bed and oil pipeline.
3. Check whether the oil pump circulation switch is turned on or not.
4。 Prepare materials and accessories (cushion board, paper, etc。)。
Cold press operation procedure:
1. Clean the dust on the surface of the workpiece with a chicken feather duster, and pick up the greasy dirt if necessary. Then coat the workpiece with uniform urea-formaldehyde glue. 2. Cover the glued workpiece with thin wood and put it into the cold press.
3。 Each pressing of a standard plate, there is a need for self-examination of the first piece, whether the Kanban is displaced, to see whether the gluing is strong;
4. Close the power supply and clean up the surplus materials after the operation.
Precautions for cold press:
1. Operators may not be on duty until they are qualified after training, and non-local operators shall not operate the machines.
2. Keep the press clean and uniform;
3. Insist that the oil circuit switch is turned on;
4. In the process of raising and lowering the press, it is forbidden to extend one's hand into the press.
5。 The press after use should adhere to the closure condition。
Cold press shutdown is generally divided into the following conditions:
1. Breakdown at meal intervals: A special person is required to be on duty.
2. One-shift shutdown: The main power supply should be blocked when the equipment is not working.
3. Holiday shutdown: equipment in the absence of operating conditions to block the main power supply, such as temperature below 0 degrees, perhaps, to clear the equipment accumulated moisture to prevent freezing damage equipment components, but also after shutdown maintenance, every 15 days to check whether maintenance.
4。 Long downtime: do not work condition maintenance according to the operation, so that the equipment is not damaged in the natural environment。