Enterprise Name: Jiashan Wang Machinery Co。, Ltd。
Contact person: Manager Zhang 15921811816
General Wang 13806713135
Address:Zhejiang Company-No. 9, Lane 31, Jiashan, Zhejiang
Guangxi Agency-No. 425, Chenxiong Mechatronic City, Nanning, Guangxi
Hydraulic cold press manufactured by hot press manufacturer mainly consists of hydraulic system, electrical control system, pressure plate and body. The equipment has the characteristics of compact structure and good strength, so it is liked by a wide range of users. However, in the process of repairing the defects of the hydraulic cold press, some useful diagnostic methods can speed up the repair time, quickly find the location of the defects, and save time and effort. Do we know what relatively useful diagnostic methods are available to identify the shortcomings of the device?
The defects of hydraulic press and their causes can be roughly divided into the following five aspects:
(1) Improper adjustment of hydraulic components, such as: hydraulic pumps, oil motors, secondary valves, directional valves, relief valves, unloading valves, balance valves, pressure and flow adjustment errors;
(2) Damage or impurities of sealing elements make the hydraulic components unable to work properly;
(3) Wear or damage of hydraulic components, such as valve components seal failure, tension spring failure, too large or too small vacancies, etc。
(4) Organizational failure of electrical control of hydraulic machinery, such as failure of relay, bad contact or damage of button, incorrect electromagnet equipment, incorrect phase wiring of motor, etc., constitutes incorrect action of hydraulic components or program error;
(5) Auxiliary organization failure, such as inappropriate adjustment or damage of limit switch orientation, damage of pressure gauge, damage of pressure relay, too large or too small number of oil tank filters, etc。
Although there are many methods to diagnose the shortcomings of hydraulic press, there are relatively few methods to diagnose the shortcomings。 Therefore, when using these methods, the shortcomings of hydraulic press should be summarized and broken skills should be used together with scientific instruments, so that the shortcomings of hydraulic press can be found scientifically, accurately, economically and quickly。 Make the hydraulic press work properly as soon as possible。
Commonly used inspection methods for defects of hydraulic cold press are as follows:
The first is the replacement method: if the same components of the same type, same structure and same principle of hydraulic press are replaced (AC) equipment in the same direction, it can quickly prove whether the replaced components are defective and reliable. The advantage of this method is that, even if the skill level of repairing personnel is low, it can be used to identify and deal with the shortcomings of hydraulic press more quickly. However, the application of this method must be based on the same type, same structure, same hydraulic principle and the same hydraulic components. Therefore, this method has great limitations and relative blindness.
Second auxiliary method: With the help of simple auxiliary parts, the hydraulic components are diagnosed whether there are shortcomings.
Man-made reversing method uses the ejector rod to make the hydraulic valve components change direction, which can diagnose whether the reversing valve is blocked or not, and the valve core is not in place. This method can diagnose the shortcomings of hydraulic components without disassembling components, avoid too much disassembly work, reduce the time of diagnosis, and facilitate rapid diagnosis, especially for larger cylinder seals and other shortcomings, which have good usefulness.
Third Experience: By mastering the hydraulic system theory of the hydraulic press, the inspectors understand the structure and working principle of the hydraulic components. On the basis of abundant practical experience, they make a comprehensive analysis of the shortcomings of the hydraulic press, and make a correct diagnosis of the loops.