Enterprise Name: Jiashan Wang Machinery Co., Ltd.
Contact person: Manager Zhang 15921811816
General Wang 13806713135
Address: No。 31, Lane 9, Taishan Road, Huimin Street, Jiashan County, Zhejiang Province
Maintenance of weld tip:
Proper use of welding nozzles is often carefully maintained, which can greatly increase the service life of welding. Before welding operation: it is necessary to wet the clean sponge before squeezing the remaining water, so as to make the nozzle get excellent cleaning effect; assume that the use of non-wet clean sponge will damage the nozzle and lead to no tin.
Secondly, the sequence of welding can make the tip be maintained by soldering tin and reduce the oxidation rate.
1. Clean the old tin on the nozzle before welding.
3. No need to clean and put the welded iron back to the welded iron frame.
4. Be careful not to use sandpaper or hard material to clean the welding tip.
3. After welding operation:
First adjust the temperature of the welding tip to 250 degrees Celsius, then clean the welding tip, and then add a new layer of solder for maintenance (assuming the use of non-temperature-controlled solder iron, first plug the power supply, let the temperature of the welding tip slightly lower and then tin)
4. Picking up the oxidation of welding nozzles:
Firstly, adjust the temperature of the tip to 250 degrees Celsius, then clean the tip with a clean sponge, then tin, and repeat the action until the oxide pickup stops.
5. Other matters of concern:
Use low welding as far as possible, assuming that the temperature of the tip exceeds 470 degrees Celsius, its oxidation rate is more than twice that of 380 degrees Celsius.
1. Suitable tin wire should be selected for welding and head maintenance.
2. Welding should adhere to the cleanliness of the welding joint, which is conducive to the welding and the beauty of the welding joint.
3. Tin is often coated on the soldering head to facilitate welding and avoid oxidation.
4. Sn should be added to rest and power supply should be closed to avoid oxidation.
5. Soldering iron head should be treated in time after oxidation, which is beneficial to welding and avoiding scrap.
6. When welding, it is necessary to select suitable welding joints for operation and power enhancement.
Jiashan Wang Machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional contractor of hot press, glue coating machine, sawing machine, edge grinder, lifting platform, dust removal equipment and other woodworking machinery manufacturers of hot press processing enterprises.